"Yesterday Haze," the subtly sinister follow-up to Lenora Blumberg's acclaimed debut "Violet Disguise," tells the story of a farmer's wife who, after maintaining a decades-long affair with a crop duster pilot, decides to come clean to her husband, who also happens to be her lover's employer. "Just as sunsets are more beautiful on hazy days," Blumberg wrote, "so, too, are the memories of yesterday." Set in California's tranquil and dusty San Joaquin Valley, the elaborate tale unfolds like a dream, delicately shifting perceptions like the colors of a dimming dusk.
The seductive, dreamlike quality of this scent works like a magnet. Use it liberally during the day and, as it lingers into night, watch as those around you are lured into your sphere.
- 50ml bottle
- Notes: Fig, Iris, Cream Tonka, Tree Bark, Walnut Bitters & Orchard Dus
- Like a good book, these scents are meant to inspire you
- Made in the USA
Your custom greeting card and beautiful gift will take a little time. Make sure to order this gift about 2 weeks ahead of your important occasion!
- This item ships directly from Imaginary Authors in Portland, OR.
- Item will be ready to ship in 5-7 business days. Note that the delivery date will vary depending on your shipping address and chosen shipping method.
- International orders may experience possible delays and take longer to arrive.