Ziplining combines the exhilarating feeling of soaring through the air with the breathtaking beauty of Cougar Mountain in Whistler, BC Canada. TAG's unique zipline system allows two guests to ride side-by-side, each on their own cable during this incredibly scenic experience.
Fly through BC's winter wonderland on the world’s most spectacular ziplines. Your tour starts with a custom 4×4 climb up Rainbow Mountain, at the top, you'll get you ready to soar across mountain valleys and through old growth forests. Highlighted by Canada’s longest ziplines at well over a kilometre long and 600 feet high, you will reach speeds up to 100 km/hour as you fly through the BC backcountry.
Winter Season runs from Dec. 1 - Apr. 30.
- Reach speeds up to 100 km/hour as you fly through the BC backcountry!
- Tour is 3 hours long round trip and includes transportation.
- Tour is located on Cougar Mountain, just 8 minutes North of Whistler Village.
- All tours are fully guided by professionally trained guides.
- Departure is every hour from 9:00am to 4:00pm
Available in Whistler, BC Canada ONLY
This incredible experience (along with every experience listed on Gift Time) is awarded to giftee's in the form of a gift card, and is only redeemable from The Adventure Group in Whistler, BC Canada. Please call 1-855-824-9955 to book your tour time.
- Minimum age 7 years old and 27 kg (60 lbs).
- Maximum weight is 113 kg (250 lbs).
Upon purchase, your gift card and custom greeting card will ship together in 1-2 business days from Gift in Time Headquarters in Vancouver, BC. Estimated delivery time will depend on your shipping address.
Any necessary instructions for planning the experience, and/or booking will be included with the card for it’s recipient.
**PLEASE NOTE: Many experiences are LOCATION SPECIFIC meaning they only operate in certain cities or areas. Please be sure that you are aware of where this specific experience is available BEFORE you purchase.