chocoMe's Raffinée balls aim to provide the ideal ratio of flavourful, oily nuts and top quality French and Belgian chocolate. Yum.
Choose from one of the following:
- Piemonte hazelnut coated with milk chocolate and cinnamon.
Piemonte hazelnuts grow only on the slopes of the Langhe, in Northern Italy and are considered the tastiest in the world. They have been draped in layers of velvety milk chocolate made purely from the Arriba bean and lightly infused with cinnamon, delicately balancing the succulent and creamy taste of the hazelnuts themselves.
- Sicilian almonds coated with Guérande salty blonde chocolate and crispy wafer
The thin, long almonds from Sicily are creamy and free of any sourness in aftertaste. We mix them with crispy wafer and give them a blonde chocolate bath, through which they acquire the elementary characteristic caramel notes thanks to the Guérande salt. We roll the almonds with a thin layer of wafer, to make them even more crispy.
Your custom greeting card and beautiful gift will take a little time. Make sure to order this gift about 2 weeks ahead of your important occasion!
- This item ships directly from Gift in Time Headquarters in Vancouver, BC
- Item will be ready to ship in 1-2 business days. Note that the delivery date will vary depending on your shipping address and chosen shipping method.
- International orders may experience possible delays and take longer to arrive.