The early exploration writing of Philip Sava bent the limits of post-modern fiction, revealing fantastical worlds that fooled many into believing they were, in fact, real. Sava’s kaleidoscopic collections, of which Memoirs of a Trespasser is the undeniable centerpiece, drew upon true experiences from his exotic travels but were infused with a hallucinatory inventiveness that set his work apart from others in the genre.
Though Sava had associates all over the world, he spent most of his time living in solitude on a ranch in southern Madagascar. When interrogated by the press on his cloistered lifestyle he notoriously answered, “Who needs love when you have cognac?”
A true adventure scent, wear Memoirs of a Trespasser when traveling, and again when you’re back home to conjure comforting memories.
- 50ml bottle
- Notes: Madagascar Vanilla, Guaiacwood, Myrrh, Benzoin Resin, Ambrette Seeds & Oak Barrels
- Like a good book, these scents are meant to inspire you
- Made in the USA
Your custom greeting card and beautiful gift will take a little time. Make sure to order this gift about 2 weeks ahead of your important occasion!
- This item ships directly fromImaginary Authors in Portland, OR.
- Item will be ready to ship in 5-7 business days. Note that the delivery date will vary depending on your shipping address and chosen shipping method.
- International orders may experience possible delays and take longer to arrive.