Every design and image has been carefully captured through the lens of Jean Michel. The moments caught in his reflections are transformed into unique artworks and bring natural beauty into your life.
- 2 different inspired scarves to choose from!
- Designed in Canada, Made in Indonesia
- Dimension: 38.5″ x 75.1″ / 98 cm x 191 cm
- 100 % Silk crinkle
This pattern showcases an incredible image of the Los Roques beach in Venezuela. Look at how the contrasting colors of the stormy dark sky and still sunny white coral sand create a soft and elegant motif for this beautiful scarf.
Honfleur, Normandy, France
Sailboats and Buildings make up the reflection in the “Vieux Bassin” of Honfleur, and this unique collection of shapes and colors creates a beautiful abstract art. Break apart from the crowd with this vibrant yet simplistic scarf, which can be worn for any season to add some flare to your outfit.
The beauty of this creek only echoes the uniqueness of the historical town of Segovia in Spain. The impressive patterns of trees and leaves create this alluring motif.
Bali Hibiscus, Indonesia
This piece was inspired from the vibrant colors of the wild Hibiscus in Bali. The brilliant red from the petals of the flowers livens up the abstract patterns of this scarf.
National Music Center, Calgary, Canada
National Music is an impressive new building in Calgary; its characteristic tiles cover gives it a familiar face in the East Village, as a new music shuttle landing in the core of the City.
Your custom greeting card and beautiful gift will take a little time. Make sure to order this gift about 2 weeks ahead of your important occasion!
- This item ships directly from By Jean Michel in Calgary, AB.
- Item will be ready to ship in 4-6 business days. Note that the delivery date will vary depending on your shipping address and chosen shipping method.
- International orders may experience possible delays and take longer to arrive.