At the age of nineteen Nica Galas published her first book, the autobiographical tome Falling into the Sea which chronicled her short and torrid love affair among the hot beaches and lemon trees in the Gulf of Naples. The breathtaking story opens with Nica and her girlfriends picking bunches of jasmine flower for boys while they cliff-jumped into the sea. An innocent first kiss erupts into an ardent summer entanglement which is cut short one moonlit night when her lover leaps into the dark abyss never to surface, leaving Nica naked on the cliffs screaming his name.
This scent is sunshine in a bottle. Wear on cloudy days to invoke the ardor of summer.
- 50ml bottle
- Notes: Lemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lychee, Tropical Flowers & Warm Sand
- Like a good book, these scents are meant to inspire you
- Made in the USA
Your custom greeting card and beautiful gift will take a little time. Make sure to order this gift about 2 weeks ahead of your important occasion!
- This item ships directly from Imaginary Authors in Portland, OR.
- Item will be ready to ship in 4-6 business days. Note that the delivery date will vary depending on your shipping address and chosen shipping method.
- International orders may experience possible delays and take longer to arrive.