"If you are looking for the pieces of a broken heart, you might try rifling through the twigs and needles on the forest floor."
Cape Heartache is the lone American contribution to Philip Sava’s wildly popular series of exploration novels. It is based loosely on an expedition he made to the Pacific Northwest as a teenager in 1881 and is generally regarded as the most candid of his works. Revolving around a homestead he built in a coastal grove of old growth trees, the novel documents his romance with a young woman who was a descendent of the Nehalem Indian Tribe. It’s themes of leaving the familiar and finding comfort and solace in a new place still resonate today.
Wear for any new adventure including, but not limited to, beach bonfires, first dates, party crashing, or simply barhopping alone on a rainy night. Like a scarf, wear Cape Heartache in the fall and winter and observe how people gravitate to your warmth.
- 50ml bottle
- Notes:Douglas Fir, Pine Resin, Western Hemlock, Vanilla Leaf, Strawberry, Old Growth, Mountain Fog
- Like a good book, these scents are meant to inspire you
- Made in the USA
Your custom greeting card and beautiful gift will take a little time. Make sure to order this gift about 2 weeks ahead of your important occasion!
- This item ships directly from Imaginary Authors in Portland, OR.
- Item will be ready to ship in 5-7 business days. Note that the delivery date will vary depending on your shipping address and chosen shipping method.
- International orders may experience possible delays and take longer to arrive.